This software product works only with the Discrete 8 Microphone Preamp Interface by Antelope Audio.
The Premium Upgrade FX pack allows you to employ the full studio power of the Antelope Audio real-time FPGA FX. The collection features authentic models of iconic studio units from BAE, Gyraf Audio, LANG and Grove Hill.
The Discrete 8
Premium Upgrade FX
The Discrete 8 Premium Upgrade FX pack allows you to use 8 channel strips with 4 FX instances each. This is four times the capabilities of the Basic FX pack that comes by default with your Discrete 8 unit. The Premium Upgrade sFX library features 50+ Antelope Audio real-time FPGA FX, including Vintage EQs, Compressors, AuraVerb, Guitar Amps & Cabinet models.
The AFX2DAW plug-in, currently in development, will soon allow you to have up to 16 channel strips of FPGA FX models in your preferred DAW.
This is how to upgrade Discrete 8:
- Go to https://en.antelopeaudio.com/login/
- Click on LOGIN and log in your account. If you don’t have an account, create one
- When logged in your account, choose CLAIM FEATURES from the drop down menu
- Type in the code from the voucher for Premium Upgrade Pack, provided by your Dealer
- Agree to the terms and click CLAIM. You will see the Premium Upgrade Pack that you have just claimed
- Now go to the Discrete control panel
- You will have to assign the Premium Upgrade Pack to your device
- To do so go to the control panel and click the “?” icon on the top right corner and select ADMINISTRATION
- Then click on “Register device or claim features”
- Select your device with the Code of the features you want to claim and click Done.
Now you’re good to go!